Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A New Guest Blogger

I mentioned a short time ago that I was going to be having some guests on my blogs. So I wanted to let you know that Kathryn Holt, a highly regarded Feng Shui expert, will be spending some time here and on my others blogs sharing her knowledge with you.

Many people don't know much about Feng Shui, or have misconceptions about it - myself included - and since it interests me I wanted to share. If it's new to you, keep an open mind. And if you already are familiar with Feng Shui, perhaps you will learn some new things.

I hope you will enjoy her writing, and I know she welcomes any and all questions.

Jeff

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com