Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Going to the Gym


I like my gym. Kinda a funny name, tho'...Frog's, in Encinitas. And I like going to the gym...well, most days. I tend to be pretty active, but also spend a lot of time in front of the computer. Going to the gym is a great stress reliever for me, not to mention keeping me somewhat in shape (which gets harder as I get older). I am an avid spinner (4 spin classes per week) which helps when I don't get out on my bike (which isn't often these days). I'm pretty pleased that with my eating habits, which have improved since moving to CA, and my exercise routine (5-6 days per week) I am probably in the best shape I have been in since high school.

I like my gym because of the variety of programs they offer (3 types of yoga, spin, pilates, aerobics and other conditioning classes, personal trainers), the type and condition of the equipment, and the overall atmosphere. It's only 3 miles from my house so that's the reason I chose it. I have heard good things about LA Fitness and 24-Hour Fitness as well, in case you are looking for a club.


Didja know?
In any given week, an average of 2.3 million Americans are on a paid vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com