Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Pictorial Visit to Torrey Pines State Reserve



I visited Torrey Pines State Reserve this past Sunday for the first time. Hard to believe, I suppose, for folks who have lived here for a while. I have passed it numerous times and kept promising I would stop by and spend some time exploring. I had to go to Pacific Beach to lookat some property for a client so it was a perfect opportunity.

If you have never been GO. If you have been well, you know what I mean.

This park is extraordinary, and an amazing piece of Southern California coastline. It's quite different from scenes back east, but it did remind me of the Cape Cod National Seashore on Cape Cod about 2 hours from Boston. Preserving coastlines such as this is so important, especially when ones sees the ravages of urban sprawl and the destruction of portions of the ocast that can never be replaced.

Anyhow, enough rambling. You can read more on my visit here. Or just enjoy the show.

I'd love to know what you think!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com