Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nutritional Drinks


Perhaps this sounds like an odd topic, but bear with me.


The reason for the post is two-fold. One, the nutritional supplements industry had boomed, along with the overall increased awareness and concerns about health, wellness and anti-aging. I am a pretty avid health club type so this resonates with me pretty well. And it interests me.


Secondly, in living here for a year I have gotten to know quite a number of entrepreneurial people who have their own businesses, work at home, and are involved in the network marketing industry (Google "network marketing" - you'll be amazed at what you get). Maybe you are as well...or have an interest in it. This industry can be a terrific way to either supplement your income OR provide you with a stay-at-home busines with long-term residual income.


There are several of the products in the nutritional drink category that I have tried and which were rather appealing. The first is Frutaiga (Contact Lee Stegall if interested). The second is Tunguska Blast, a Cyberwize product (the person I know here is Erika Stephens). Another is Tahitian Noni, offered through Josephine Wright. And, finally, Betty Potter is actively involved with a product called FrequenSea, from ForeverGreen.


So, I am passing this along, not because I am necessarily recommending you try these, but because it is part of living here in San Diego. And you never know - it might pique YOUR interest in some way.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I used to work for a network marketing company, RELIV -- it was great nutrition and a lot of fun to do, I focused on health club demonstrations. When I was doing that it was the only time I ate breakfast so it was probably very good for me just on that basis alone lol. Jeff, I will check out the ones you list here.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jeff Dowler said...

Thanks, Carole. I will be curious to hear what you think. Why did you decide to stop with RELIV?

Jeff

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com