Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Take a Tour of Encinitas Ranch


Here's a tour I did of Encinitas Ranch, an upscale and fairly new development in Encinitas with its own golf course (public, BTW, and I hear it's quite good...but I'm no golfer). I'd love your feedback and comments.

Today is one of those days when I am totally thrilled to be here in Southern California. 76 degrees here...and back east it is in the 20s with snow (talked to some friends today - tried not to gloat TOO much).

Have a fabulous weekend - I understand it should be even warmer tomorrow - good day for a bike ride. Can't wait.
BTW this bird was on the beach at Moonlight Beach, not at Encintias Ranch, but I liked the pic.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com