Fans of Coastal San Diego

This site is for the many fans of coastal San Diego, those who have lived here for years, as well as those new to the area. Here you can learn more about the different communities, the many things to do and places to visit in and around San Diego, share your experiences, and ask for advice and recommendations for restaurants, shopping, visitor activities, places to live, and more! Buyers thinking about moving here will find lots of information to help, too!

Monday, April 30, 2007

La Costa is in the LA Times

La Costa is in the LA Times!

The LA Times published an article in their Sunday 4/29 real estate section on La Costa - "Carlsbad's chic 'sister.'" I'm pleased about the article for a couple of reasons. One, it gets this great community (and the San Diego area) in the face of some LA Times readers. Or maybe we don't want them coming down here...hmmm.

Secondly, I got quoted! The writer had called me a few weeks ago, after finding my blogs about La Costa, and wanted to write an article. She asked if I could share some information about the area, the real estate marker, and my insights...which I did....

Here's the link to the article. It's not very long but good to see none the less. I gave her a lot more information than got published but that's typical.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jeff Dowler (RE/MAX Associates): Real Estate Agent in Carlsbad, San Diego County, California on activerain.com